With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), Richie Jaynes owns the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in his name.
You are free to do the following without the express permission of Richie Jaynes:
- Link to this site or any specific post on this site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print off posts from this site and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print posts from this site in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© Richie Jaynes. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.richiejaynes.com.”
Not Without Permission
You must have Richie Jaynes’ express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of Richie Jaynes’ content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
Richie Jaynes does not permit the re-posting of his posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content.
In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of Richie Jaynes’ work in other languages as we don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. Richie Jaynes cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for Richie Jaynes’ content that is not covered here, please contact him.